Center’s Goals and Programs
The center is composed of six departments including Quranic Studies, Theology, Epistemology, Philosophy, Mysticism and Logic of Religion Understanding.
The center seeks to
* shed new light on Islamic wisdom, theology and knowledge.
* explain fundamental discussions of religious thought based on recent necessities and theories.
* establish a suitable context for deepening and strengthening religious thought regarding contemporary requirements.
* Respond to induced doubts in the realm of beliefs and Islamic theology.
* criticize opposite schools of thought in the realm of religious thought.