This research center includes seven groups: “Quran Researches”, “Epistemology”, “Philosophy”, “Theology and Religion Research”, “Logic of Religion Comprehension” & “Mysticism”.
Goals and Programs:
· Reconsidering and making new researches in Islamic philosophy, theology and knowledge
· Illustrating and organizing fundamental topics in Islamic thought considering new necessities and theories
· Providing suitable grounds for strengthening and developing Islamic thought relevant to the needs of today world
· Responding to the inculcated doubts in the realm of Islamic theology and beliefs
· Criticizing opponent attitudes and schools of thought in foundations of Islamic Thought