Dr. Ahmad Ali Yousefi
Head of Department
Sayyed Akbar Sayedinia
Goals and general plans:
- The discovery and explanation of the economic system of Islam in the domain of the foundations of insight, philosophy, and value, goals, behavior patterns of individuals,
- Groups and government in the field of economics, logic and structure governing the three elements above.
- Theoretical design of organizations and institutions of the Islamic economic system according to the requirements of time and place.
- Scientific establishment for the realization of Islamic economic system.
- Research on jurisprudential issues and emerging needs in the field of economics.
- Honors and answers to the doubts raised in the realm of Islamic economics.
- Comparative study and critique of other schools and economic systems.
- Scientific and Applied Sciences and Pathology Studies of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Faculty Members of Islamic Economics Group: