Dr. Gholam Reza Peyvandi
Head of Department
Goals and general plans:
- Understanding the legal system of Islam and presenting its functional models.
- Presenting scientific and practical ways to realize the legal system of Islam.
- Recognizing and criticizing other schools and legal systems.
- Investigation, rebirth and refinement of jurisprudential sciences (jurisprudence, philosophy of jurisprudence, philosophy of judgments, jurisprudence, jurisprudence rules …) due to new scientific achievements.
- Deepening jurisprudential jurisprudence and research on emerging issues and future needs of Islamic societies.
- Pathology and response to the raised doubts in jurisprudential jurisprudence.
- Pathology of Theoretical and Practical Dimensions of the Legal System of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Faculty Members of the Jurisprudence and Law Group: