Dr. Sayed Kazem Sayed Bagheri
Head of Department
Goals and general plans:
- The explanation of the theoretical infrastructure and the basic issues of the Islamic political system.
- Theorizing and explaining fixed institutions and providing appropriate models in the context of changing mechanisms of the political system of Islam.
- Reflection, critique and vote of Islamic thinkers in the field of government and politics.
- Pathology on theoretical issues of Islamic theology and evaluation of the effectiveness of the mechanism and functions of the agents of the Islamic Republic of Iran and providing appropriate solutions.
- Scientific and cultural orientation for the full realization of the political system of Islam and consolidation of the basis of religious rule in society.
Comparative study and critique of contemporary political schools and systems.
Faculty Members of the Policy Group: