the Scientific Center for philosophy of Religion was established in 1391 according to the goals approved by the Research Institute and the Ministry of Science and Technology Research. According to the request of the Institute of Islamic Culture and Thought of the Ministry of Science to establish the “Scientific Center for philosophy of Religion” in the Humanities Department, the Council of Scientific centers of the United States, on March 20, 2011, in its letter 86186/3, approved its one-year principle The formation of this center was announced. And then the Scientific Center for philosophy of Religion continued with the extension of the license by the Ministry of Science. The license for the Arctic has been renewed for a period of five years.
The philosophy of religion, as the main theme of the activities of the polytheism, refers to the field of scientific activity, which deals with rational analysis of the religion and the fundamental teachings of religion, in other words: the philosophy of religion is the knowledge that the philosophic rebellion and the envoy “on religion” and ” ” is studying. Considering the specific cultural and philosophical contexts of the West, this area is influenced by non-religious or anthropological thoughts, and more than other philosophical and religious studies have been the source of critique of religions and the behavior of religious communities.
Given the influence of non-religious or anti-religious thoughts in this field, the goals of the Scientific Center for philosophy of Religion in two areas of strategic and applied goals are defined as follows:
A) Strategic goals:
- Critique of schools and dissenting opinions in the realm of the philosophy of religion.
- Establishing and developing the philosophy of Islamic religion.
- Expanding the boundaries of knowledge in the field of the philosophy of religion and entry into uncovered points in this epistemic realm.
- Acquiring scientific authority in the field of religious philosophy, national and transnational scale.
- The creation of the intellectual and universal elite of the philosophers of the same religion.
B) Applied Purposes:
- Theoretical support of the principles of the Islamic system and the application of the issues of the philosophy of Islamic religion in this regard.
- Development of research in the field of the functions and application of religion in the fields of culture, management, law, economics, politics, society, environment, ethics, education and family
- Explaining the Effect of Religion in Paradigms of Natural and Human Sciences.
- Explaining the relationship between religion and contemporary human life, including: art, media, communication, technology, …
- Nutrition and direction of scientific activities of the fields and universities in two areas of education and research philosophy of religion.
- Answering questions and doubts raised in the field of the principles and issues of the philosophy of Islamic religion.
- Prevent the spread of superstition in society
The Scientific Center for philosophy of Religion in the direction of producing and compiling the philosophy of Islamic religion and facing the antinational currents and responding to the intellectual problems of society in the field of the philosophy of religion, emphasizing the use of the scientific capacity of the country and the cooperation of educational and research centers especially in the fields of theology, with consultation and participation. The scientific elite organizes and implements its plans.
- According to the Ministry of Science and Technology Research, in the year 1993, the scientific pole of philosophy of religion was introduced as the only scientific highlight of the country. So far, more than a dozen titles of books, meetings and scientific conferences and promotional seats have been held by the Scientific Center for philosophy of Religion and presented to the scientific assemblies of the country.
Currently, Hojatoleslam Dr. Alireza Ghaeminia as director and Dr. Hamid Amir Choghmaqi are also deeply engaged in the philosophy of Islamic religion.
Director of the Scientific Center for philosophy of Religion
Research Center for Islamic Culture and Thought
Get Resume: CV QaemiNia
- Executive positions :
- Editor of the Magazine Magazine in the field of epistemology and related sciences: since 82
- Editor of the English Wisdom Magazine since 87
- Director of Research at the University of Bagher-Al-ulum (AS) in Qom from 85 to June 87
- Scientific Research Center of Islamic Culture and Thought (Associate Professor)
- Head of the Institute of Islamic Philosophy from 90 to 92 years
- Member of the Committee for the Promotion of Science and Technology in the 90s
- Director of the Department of Interpretation of the University of Quran and Hadith from July 94 to 97
- Director of the Department of Methodology of the Institute of theology of the Quran and Hadith from 1993 to 1997
Scientific Secretary of the Scientific Center for philosophy of Religion
Research Center for Islamic Culture and Thought
Expert and responsible for the office of the center