Head of Department
Goals and general plans:
- Understanding, evaluating and identifying the different angles of thought, strategies and policies as well as the works and manifestations of Western society.
- Identifying the ways of interaction and cultural and thought relationships between the Islamic world and the West, and the development of the elements of human and intellectual elements of its scientific achievements.
- Identifying the different fields and fields of cultural and scientific exchange
- Study of the methods and mechanisms of Western intellectual and cultural domination in order to create intellectual immunity in Islamic society
- Identification of Western science and technology and how to interact with it.
Faculty Members of Department of Westernology: